We invite you to help us create our very own Thames Tradition Book to be sold at the Thames PTA meetings. All proceeds will go towards creating an exciting, memorable, and educational Culture Fair in 2011-12. Simply take a few minutes to type or write down your family’s favorite tradition. Feel free to include details such as a brief family history, pictures, and recipes of your favorite traditional snack or meal. We will compile all of our Thames Traditions into a nice book that your family can use as a keepsake throughout the years. This is also a terrific way to get to know and share with other Thames families. At Thames, we celebrate and learn from the beauty of diversity and encourage you to participate in any way possible!
Here are some tips for submitting your tradition:
1. You can download the flyer below.
2. Fill it out either in writing or by typing it.
3. Send all submissions to Señora Sullivan in Room 112
4. Don’t forget to include you and your child’s name, grade and homeroom teacher
5. All submissions are due by September 30, 2011
If you have further questions, please call Carrie Sullivan, Spanish teacher, at (601) 582-6655 or email at email@example.com. Thanks for your help and participation! We look forward to hearing your story!